BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Performance Video

I chose this video as a key example of the type of effect that I would like to use in my video as it is in black and white and the artist is the main central feature. The lighting is very prominent and used well to highlight the artist. It is also seen to be used during the close ups of the artists body parts which enhances the sexiness and the sexual aspect of the video.

The cuts in the video mirror the narrative behind the story and the lyrics: "I'd give my all to have just one more night with you..." The visuals show mid shots of a man topless which suggests that he is her man and she is singing to him.


What I find most interesting about this video is that the whole thing is filmed in one shot.

0 comments: