BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 13 November 2010

Rough Cut


When putting the clips together, I chose to go for a slow edit as I felt the narrative would then mirror the pace of the song. I didn't use any effects as I felt that adding them would take away from the video and the meaning that I wanted to get across. My favourite part of the video is when George is seen to fade away when leaving Frankie in the park.

Feedback:
After completing my rough cut, I showed it to my peers and my teachers to get feedback on it to see how I could improve and if there was anything to add/take away.

The feedback I received was:
  • Is that there was not enough narrative and more scenes need to be added showing the relationship between the two characters.
  • The lip syncing was seen to be off at times so that needed to be fixed.
  • The fact that the two characters live together needs to be reinforced.
  • There is a clear story.

0 comments: